MemWatcher 3.0 Editors Comment
MemWatcher automatically frees up memory no longer in use by Windows, allowing applications to start faster and run smoother
MemWatcher 3.0 Tag
MemWatcher 3.0 Description
MemWatcher automatically frees up memory no longer in use by Windows, allowing applications to start faster and run smoother.
MemWatcher's AutoFree feature gives your PC that "just booted" feeling even after hours of operation!
MemWatcher provides an accurate indication of your computer's CPU and memory usage (both physical RAM and page file). On Windows 95, 98 and ME systems, MemWatcher also displays your system's resource usage.
MemWatcher's peak monitoring feature lets you determine the optimum amount of page file memory to reserve, thereby saving disk space without affecting system performance.
A flexible alert mechanism draws your attention to situations of interest, eg: when free physical RAM falls below a certain value, or total memory usage exceeds a specific limit, etc.
You can use MemWatcher to stress test your applications, by simulating low memory situations, making MemWatcher a useful development and QA tool.
MemWatcher can run in a standard window or in the system tray, and is highly customizable.
MemWatcher 3.0 Related Software
MemWatcher 3.0 by Category
MemWatcher 3.0 Statement
- If you need help or have a question to MemWatcher 3.0, visit our forum or contact us
- Would you like to update MemWatcher 3.0 info?
- Desktop Diary 1.0
- Google Desktop Enterprise Edition 2.0
- Real Time Desktop Currency Converter 1
- RadarCube Windows Forms Desktop OLAP 1.20.6
- Animated Wallpaper: Watery Desktop 3D 3.99
- Tabata Clock 1.0
- Random Wallpaper Changer v1.02
- Kuler Desktop
- BMW M Logo Clock Beautiful Centered M Logo Center) 1