reggelreTalkClock 1.0.7 Editors Comment
A talking alarm clock and system scheduler sidebar gadget
reggelreTalkClock 1.0.7 Tag
reggelreTalkClock 1.0.7 Description
reggelreTalkClock is a desktop gadget that contains a clock with alarm notifications and speech. It is very easy to install and set up, even if your experience with software apps is limited.
The interface is based on a small frame that you can move anywhere on the screen with the help of the mouse cursor. Thanks to the built-in Windows options, you can also make it stay on top of other windows, as well as adjust the opacity level.
This way, reggelreTalkClock is not intrusive, and you can easily switch to its screen while working in other applications. The main panel shows the current time in 12-hour format, along with the default alarm beneath it.
From the Options panel you enable speech mode at a regular time interval (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour), as well as select the alarm mode (talk one time, hibernate computer), text to say (default or custom), talk rate, and volume level.
The small widget is very light on the system resources, using a minimal amount of CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and works well, without causing the OS to hang, crash or show error notifications. Thanks to its rich and intuitive settings, reggelreTalkClock should please all users.
Reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on August 23rd, 2013
reggelreTalkClock 1.0.7 Related Software
reggelreTalkClock 1.0.7 by Category
reggelreTalkClock 1.0.7 Statement
- If you need help or have a question to reggelreTalkClock 1.0.7, visit our forum or contact us
- Would you like to update reggelreTalkClock 1.0.7 info?
Top Freeware Download
Top Shareware Download
- The Ethiopian Time and Date 1
- RehaCom - online training attention and concentration 5.4
- Gorgy Clock 1.2
- BMW M Logo Clock Beautiful Centered M Logo Center) 1
- WWE Summer Slam Countdown 1.0
- D-Day CountDown 1.2
- ZARB - Teaching Toolbar 4.1
- Fit in Mathe: Lernprogramm 4. Klasse 10.3.2
- Winnie the pooh clock 1
- Fit in Mathe: Lernprogramm 5. Klasse 1.4